What is the OutNav Collective Support Programme?
Our collective support programme is a group onboarding approach to getting going with the Matter of Focus approach and OutNav.
Working alongside individuals and teams from other third sector organisations, you will get our expert support, training, tools and resources that will enable you to self-evaluate and generate a summary report of progress towards agreed outcomes for a well-defined project.
This online programme takes place over a period of seven weeks and includes a mixture of:
- training on working with outcomes and impacts, evaluation, and working with different forms of data and evidence;
- guided support to develop an outcome map, get going in OutNav, develop a data collection plan, and analyse and report on your data;
- one to one support to plan and problem solve;
- small group work in breakout rooms;
- whole group presentations and discussions;
- homework and reading.
The programme includes a 1-year OutNav subscription for everyone in your project team, which comes with ongoing help and support through OutNav Community events including twice-weekly drop-in help sessions.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is open to third sector organisations that want to be able to tell a meaningful story of the difference a single, well-defined project makes to people and communities. Our approach is particularly well suited to relational work where simple measures don’t show the true impact of the work.
We have developed this programme specifically to make OutNav and our support as accessible as possible to smaller third sector organisations with low annual incomes. These organisations will be prioritised over applications from larger organisations should we near the capacity for this programme.
What you will gain
- A wider understanding of the outcomes and impacts that matter to your project and the people involved.
- A clear framework to measure and tell the story of progress towards these outcomes and impacts.
- Protected time, space and support to develop a summary report of progress towards these outcomes and impacts.
- A 1-year subscription to OutNav to continue tracking the impact of your project, report on progress to funders and multiple stakeholders at the click of a button, and reflect on change as it’s happening.
- A certificate to certify completion.
How much does it cost?
We’re offering our collective support programme, which includes a 1-year OutNav subscription, to our first cohort for just £1000+VAT* per project. Each project can have up to three people attending the workshops.
(*In return for your feedback throughout the programme to help us refine and improve it for future cohorts!)
What is included in the programme cost?
- A series of six expertly facilitated online workshops taking you through the Matter of Focus approach.
- Preparatory reading and videos.
- Useful tools and resources to get going with data collection and analysis.
- Support from experienced Matter of Focus staff as well as your peer group.
- A 1-hour long meeting for your project with a member of the Matter of Focus team, to assess progress and for individual coaching and support.
- Unlimited access to our OutNav Community resources and twice-weekly drop-in help sessions.
- A 1-year subscription to OutNav for your project, which crucially includes access for as many members of your team as required, and the ability to report at the click of a button.
- An opportunity to participate in a showcase event a couple of months after the end of the programme so you can share your great work with funders, colleagues and peers.
Applications for October 2022 are closed.
If you’re thinking about this programme for the future, you may like to come along to one of our monthly live demo sessions. Held on Zoom, in these face to face sessions a member of our team will take you through our approach, introduce you to OutNav and answer any questions you have.If you prefer to email or chat – please contact us in the first instance and we will get back to you.