We also welcome people that would simply like to ring-fence a quiet hour to work in OutNav with a member of our team on hand, should help be needed.
These sessions are free and open to anyone working in OutNav. A member of the Matter of Focus team is on hand to help with any aspect of our approach or software. For example:
- a general introduction to the tool
- help with tool functionality
- help with the approach
- sense checking outcome maps, pathways or stepping stones
- help to refine stepping stones
- support with data analysis
When are the drop-in sessions?
- Every Tuesday* 4 – 5 pm (GMT) on Microsoft Teams
- Every Thursday* 9 – 10 am (GMT) on Zoom
(*excluding the Christmas/New Year holiday period)
How to access the drop-in sessions
Log into OutNav and you will see the links to join under the OutNav Community Notices at the top of your home page. No need to register in advance, simply click on the relevant link during the scheduled times.
Having one-to-one guidance in the drop-in help sessions was really helpful. We had individual support to help us refine our pathways and stepping stones, which was invaluable.OutNav Community member, Ben McCallum from Edinburgh & Lothians Greenspace Trust