These sessions are free and open to anyone working in OutNav. A member of the Matter of Focus team is on hand to help with any aspect of our approach or software. For example:
- help with tool functionality
- help with the approach
- sense checking outcome maps, pathways or stepping stones
- help to refine stepping stones
- support with data analysis
When are the drop-in sessions?
- Every Tuesday* 4 – 5 pm (BST) on Microsoft Teams
- Every Thursday* 9 – 10 am (BST) on Zoom
(*excluding the Christmas/New Year holiday period)
How to drop in
Log into OutNav and you will see the links to join under the OutNav Community Notices on the right side of your OutNav organisation home page. No need to register in advance, simply click on the relevant link during the scheduled times.
Having one-to-one guidance in the drop-in help sessions was really helpful. We had individual support to help us refine our pathways and stepping stones, which was invaluable.OutNav Community member, Ben McCallum from Edinburgh & Lothians Greenspace Trust