OutNav is designed specifically to underpin complex, people-based change initiatives, where simple numbers are not enough to understand impacts.
It is a tool to support you with a meaningful approach to outcome-focused evaluation, not a quick-fix ‘software solution’, which is why we encourage you to come along to one of our live demo webinars to explore whether OutNav can help your initiative.
If you want to read more about OutNav before attending a live demo, start with our post What is OutNav?
When is the next live session?
Our demo sessions are currently held on the last Thursday of the month, with the exception of December.
If you are located in a time zone that makes attending one of these sessions tricky, or if you are already quite familiar with OutNav through the work of an OutNav Community member and are ready for a more in depth conversation about using it for your own initiative, we are happy to arrange an individual session. Please get in touch.
About the demo sessions
What we cover
- The approach behind OutNav
- How OutNav is used at different levels, from simple project outcome monitoring and evaluation, programme evaluation, understanding organisational impact, to multi-partnership strategic implementation.
- The main features of OutNav:
- Outcome and impact mapping: reach a shared understanding of your theory of change
- Tracking: assess your data and evidence and quickly visualise your progress
- Reporting: easily share reports with key stakeholders, collaborators and funders.
A note about our format
We host these sessions as Zoom meetings, which means that everyone ‘in the room’ is visible to each other, and usually this is quite a small group of people.
While we love to be able to see who we are talking to (and hopefully with!) we understand that it’s not always possible to have your camera switched on so there is no expectation here. Likewise, we’re happy to answer questions in person or via the chat function.
We do not record these sessions.
Let us know about your work when you register and we will be ready to give you our honest thoughts about whether OutNav is right for your initiative.